- Stayed up way too late watching the NFL draft last night (worth it- #whodey)
- When you stay up later than normal, its a law that your child will wake up earlier than normal.
- It will also mean that you have morning plans so there's no lazying around in pjs.
- But you'll still procrastinate and then rush around like a mad woman to get yourself and your child ready to get out the door.
- You can't find the one pair of shoes that fit your child and actually stay on so you just forgo them all together. Let them call your kid a hillbilly!
- Fortunately, you're leaving early enough in the morning before it gets too hot. Because the air conditioning in your car is currently out of commission.
- Oh, but when you make that hour drive home it's probably going to be nearing 80 degrees and your child will fuss the majority of the drive back because he's hot.
- And you'll want to fuss and cry too, but that's not allowed because you're 30 now. (At 29, it still flies. I think.)
- You'll eventually make it back to your temporary "home" and collapse into a heap.
- Only to realize your laundry has turned from a modest heap into a terrifying mountain and something needs done ASAP.
- Remember when Fridays were all about evening plans, dinner dates and loud music?
Yeah, me neither.
Happy weekend ;)