And just like that? Football season is BACK. Anyone else stay up entirely too late watching that thriller of an opener last night?! Anyone catch Cam flossing on the sidelines?! LOL. What a great kickoff to the NFL season! I was rooting for Cam and the Panthers (they lost by 1 if you missed it!) but it was an awesome game and if it's possible, I'm even more excited for the Bengals kickoff on Sunday. Just two days, 5 hours, and 25 minutes to go!! And yes, Amanda- all those !'s were totally necessary in this paragraph ;)
Jared and I have a pretty full weekend in addition to our football watching. Stuff to get done, family visits, a corporate softball tournament for Jared and more more more! I hate how fast the weekends go so I'm trying to hang on for dear life over the next few days. There's nothing I love more than when our little family of three is all home together. So with that, I'm leaving you with a few favorites today because it's Friday and there's football and that's really all I can think about at this point:
- As always, make the best dip in the world this weekend for whatever game you're watching.
- She probably doesn't need any introduction but I recently have discovered Lex be Livin' and her blog and I'm loving it. She's got a fun link-up on Wednesdays too that you should join in on!
- A friend had some rockin' football nails last night on Instagram and she told me they were those little stick-on decals, which I've never tried. I honestly don't do my nails but every once in awhile, but for football season I might just have to try these. They are from StickItVinyl.
- And if you need fun football stickers look no further than my own Etsy shop. Shameless plug.
- I'm learning to like coffee like I mentioned last week (I think?) but it requires a lot of creamer for me right now. Two weeks ago I didn't even know where to find creamer in the grocery store and now I'm trying new ones left and right. Imagine my delight when I realized there are so many different flavors!! Haha, it's the little things people.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. As always- WHODEY!!