Happy Friday, everyone! Although, this week officially starts my 'its-not-really-a-Friday' since I work Saturday and Sunday... yikes! But that does mean it's a home game for my Bengals so I'm ready. As ready as a nervous, passionate fan can be. Here are my five highlights/updates from the week.
1. I've been so scatter-brained this week that I forgot to holler a big WHODEY after this last Sunday's big win over the Raiders. We had a house full of fans, more food than we knew what to do with and a ton of fun.
2. In other football news I dominated week one of fantasy football in our family league. I know I shouldn't be so confident, but I've been talking a lotta' trash this week... let's hope I can do it again in week two ;) Anyone else tearing it up in the fantasy football world??
3. My blog (now real life!) friend Kristin gave me this quote cube awhile back and I love changing them out every so often. I switched over to this one this week and it's probably going to stay for a good amount of time. It's a reminder I need every.single.day.
4. I had a good conversation with a casual acquaintance last night that really challenged me in a lot of ways. It's nice when unexpected friendships can form and when you feel like someone can truly relate to you, even if you haven't known each other that long.
5. Hanging with Jared always trumps everything. Our schedules may seem crazy at times, but who's schedule isn't crazy, right? I'm so thankful for all the time we get to spend together, and how no matter what's going on in life we laugh together every single day. I swear, if you could see some of the dumb things we do, and the things that we crack ourselves up over? You might not keep reading... We are such nerds, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Have a great weekend- Let's go Bengals!