Remember me? The girl who sometimes blogs. And the girl who lost all track of time last week. It was a blur, that's about all I know. Sometimes I struggle with things to write about this time of year... simply because all I want to do is scream "I LOVE FOOTBALL!" but a person can really only say that so many times on a blog, right? Who knows?! But since I went MIA last week here's a quick update before I (hopefully) get back into the swing of things again.
- The Bengals looked GOOD in our first preseason game. I even recorded the game and re-watched it with Jared on Saturday. We're obsessed, we know. I'm beyond excited about this season.
- Jared was away at his team's football camp last Thursday-Saturday. They had a great time, but wow- I missed him. I know, I know- gag, right? But seriously, being away a few days from each other was tougher than I expected. I don't know how people who travel all the time for work do it.
- We impulsively bought a few things Saturday night on Amazon and I have zero regrets :) We never do stuff like that so we kinda' just went with it. Nothing big or extravagant by any means- but a couple fun things we wouldn't normally buy ourselves. Tuesday will be like Christmas at our house!
- I'm doing a DietBet for the second time and it is seriously SUCH a huge motivator for me. I am on track to "win" again and I plan to share my results and thoughts on DietBet once I weigh-in next week.
- I am SO excited about plans I have for this upcoming weekend and I can't wait to blog about it next week. Counting down the minutes already.
That's all I've got today folks. I'll leave you with this, in case you need a good smile at the office. How true is this???