I've made it! I somehow survived this crazy week and got to Friday! I'm pretty confident there was a point on Tuesday I didn't think it was going to happen. But like clockwork (a crazy clock, for sure) it's here and I'm ready for a weekend of fun. Highlights of this week?
1. Paying extra on our mortgage. As scary as it is to see that huge chunk of money leave the bank account- it feels good knowing that it's going on our home that we OWN... rather than those nasty student loans which are now long gone. I've been getting excited about the potential of moving within a year or so and having a good amount of this house paid off is really important to us!
2. Two different people emailed me for DisneyWorld advice this week and I sorta' loved it. Jared and I seriously cannot stay away from Disney long and I love sharing tips and info with other vacationers! It's been a year and a half since we were last there and we legitimately miss it so much. Perhaps DisneyLAND could be in our future??? :)
3. We are officially ONE WEEK from the Bengals first preseason game. One week, people. Excuse me while I spaz out and don't sleep next week! Sidenote- will someone just buy me these shoes already?!
4. Don't forget, next Tuesday is Tailgate Tuesday link-up on my blog! Anything football related goes. You can just talk about your favorite team, your favorite football memory, tailgate recipes, gameday fashion/gear - anything at all! I'm already excited to read everyone's posts :)
5. And of course last but not least, a big ole' Happy Birthday Weekend to my little SIL, Kayla! She turns 24 on Sunday and we plan to celebrate all weekend long :)