This week has been a rollercoaster of events and emotions. Up one minute, down the next and most definitely spinning like crazy a few times. I guess that just means it's football season, huh? Training camp has officially kicked off and I'm hanging on for dear life. Despite the stress that often comes with this time of year, I had a few awesome things happen this week that I knew I wanted to share. So lets do that whole "Friday 5" thing if you will.
(1) Speaking of football, I wanted to bring back my one-time link up I've done the past few years. Just a fun day for everyone to write about their favorite teams, a good football-related story, maybe your gameday recipes- anything at all. The only requirement is to love football and then link up with me :) Put August 11th on your calendar now for Tailgate Tuesday.
(2) Okay, this bullet point is about football too but with an awesome twist. This week Jared officially got a junior high football coaching job and I could NOT be more proud of him! He's wanted to get into coaching for quite awhile and this is the perfect place to start. He is so talented not just athletically but in working with kids/youth too. I can't wait to watch him in this new role. I am one extra-proud wife this week!
(3) New protein powder. I already Instagrammed about this, but Strawberry Cheesecake might be my new favorite flavor. A couple years ago I never imagined I'd be drinking protein shakes for breakfast and for snacks, but now I just feel like it's a vital way for me to stay full and healthy. Highly recommend checking out this brand if you've wanted to take the leap as well.
(4) Crap, I came back to football again. Oh, well. That's to be expected around here. We always get new gear for the season (this is my 7th with the team... by the way! #holycrap) and usually it's just a t-shirt, which is fine and all but THIS year I got upgraded to a super nice Nike women's polo. Much better for running around like a crazy person this time of year! I'm sure you will be seeing lots of repeat photos of it soon.
(5) You might have seen me chatting about this on twitter, but the lovely Sarah organized another blogger lip sync and did all the editing and really- you just need to watch and enjoy :) Happy Friday!