You know I had to jump in on the "4" game that everyone seems to be playing lately. I love any excuse to have a solid list as a post. Plus, I feel like it's been awhile since I did any type of 'about me' post and there are a few new faces around here, so why not?! Thanks to the 17 various bloggers I'm stealing this from... you know who you are.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Concession Worker at a local amusement park (aka- cotton candy chef)
2. American Eagle Outfitters
3. Standardized Test Scorer (craziest temp job I've ever had)
4. NFL Ticket Operations
4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. The Parent Trap (L.Lohan version)
2. Monsters University
4. Firewall (Jared does not get my obsession with this movie)
4 Books I Would Recommend
1. The Help
2. House Rules, Jodi Picoult
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. A Piece of Cake - talk about overcoming obstacles in life!
4 Places I Have Been
3. Punta Cana
4 TV Shows I Watch (On Netflix)
1. New Girl <-- This is honestly the only 'current' TV show I ever watch!
2. Flip or Flop
3. The Office
4. Desperate Housewives
4 Things I'm Always Saying
1. "Sure, what's the account number?" My job- all day, every day.
2. "I'm hungry"
3. "I just wanna GO somewhere"
4. "We can do this!" My self-motivating talk
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year (2015)
1. A beach vacation
2. Football season starting
3. Getting off these crutches ;)
4. Celebrating Jared's 30th
|I think this was Jared's 27th bday|
Four things about my appearance
1. Brown, never dyed hair (Unless you count those horrible highlights my friend gave me in high school once)
3. Baby blue eyes like my dad's
4. Ears that are double-pierced because I just had to have them done.
Four things in my purse
1. My Erin Condren planner
2. A multitude of colored pens and markers
3. Business cards that I never hand out
4. Notebooks. Yes, plural. I carry a big purse.
Four posts of mine you should check out
1. Why I Love Adoption
2. The D-Word (the first post about our debt)
3. An Ode to Football
4. Why I'm a Weird Blogger
**OK, bonus post: If we Met For Coffee (even though I don't drink it)
Four things I couldn't live without
1. That planner I just told you about ;)
2. Disney movies
3. Mexican food