December was so crazy. I didn't even know what day it was most of the time. It was the longest and shortest month of my life, if that is somehow at all possible. So much chaos, so much going on, so much running around... I don't know how I survived it all! Someone remind me next holiday season to slow it down and make less plans.
I'm not sure if I'll do goals each and every month like I did in 2014, but for the start of the year I figured I would post some and we'll see where things go from there. January is always the most calm month of the year for me (sadly, because the Bengals season always ends here) so I need to take advantage of the extra time and enjoy it!
In January I hope to:
- Finish the book I'm writing. Yes, I should have finished this long ago... that's besides the point.
- Read 3 books. I read 16 books last year which was a lot for me!
- Complete the first few weeks of my training plan. Have I mentioned I've got a 1/2 marathon coming up in March??
- Cross at least 1 thing off my 30 before 30 list. Now to just decide which ones to work on.
- Give up all pop/energy drinks. Why is this so difficult? I know it's horrible for me.
- Send some snail mail to friends/family. Because it's sad when the holiday cards stop coming in.
- Work on my photobooks. A never ending to-do, I know, but I made huge progress on them last year!
- Try 2 new recipes. It's winter and that means more time to experiment in the kitchen.
Short and sweet post today. I know goal posts aren't always the most interesting, but I do enjoy having them on here to look back on month after month, year after year. So now here's where you all come in. What's the best book you've read recently and/or tell me a favorite/new recipe I should try :)
Linking up with some sweet friends at their brand new link-up today! Check it out :)