Happy, Happy Friday!! I now understand what all the hype is about weekends. Since I don't have any weekend hours I am fully enjoying the time away from the office each weekend. Whether that's being super productive and getting stuff done, sneaking away to Niagara falls, or vegging out in front of Netflix I am a big fan of Saturday & Sunday again. (Just let me enjoy it for the few months it lasts!)
And since it's Friday, we talk happy things and favorite things. Like...
- Trying new recipes and having them be a big hit with both Jared and I.
- Pinning the crap outta' Easter stuff. I mean, it's only 10 weeks away, which means I can start decorating in 5 weeks, right? ;) Fun fact- Easter is my absolute favorite holiday, ever!
- This doTerra oil. It's a respiratory blend and it has really made a world of difference for Jared and I both. We are breathing much better at night which results in better sleep! I'm no expert on oils so if you have questions ask Kristin, she'd be happy to help ;) Any other oil users out there?
- Blog friends that just get me.
- Being in mid-conversation and saying "when we're out of debt" because I totally forgot WE ARE! See? It still has not fully sunk-in that our student loans are gone forever!
- Drinking tons of water out of this fun jar I got for Christmas. I easily drink 2 liters of water a day so gosh darnit, it needs to be in something cute. Plus this bad boy holds 25 ounces which is nice.
-Designing blogs! You guys, nothing makes me happier than to make someone else happy with how their blog looks. Can I just do this full-time?? ;)
- And as always, this guy! I'm still thinking about how much fun we had last weekend on our getaway... and daydreaming about where we can head next!
Linking up with Amanda today. Enjoy your weekend everyone!