Kat asked me:
1. If you could only eat one food for a whole week, what would it be?
Chicken tacos from my favorite local Mexican place- hands down!
2. What is your biggest fear?
Umm... probably flying. I'm really, REALLY not a fan of it. Ask anyone who's ever traveled with me.
3. If a movie was made about your life, what actress would portray you?
How about Zooey Deschanel? I love her and we've both got the dark brown hair, giant blue eyes thing going for us.
4. How do you spend your ideal Saturday?
I love the Saturday's where we have nothing to do for most of the day and I can get up early and be productive around the house-- cleaning, cooking, blogging, whatever it may be. Then Jared and I can hit the gym, shower & go out to eat at a fun restaurant. The night generally ends with a fun Redbox rental and some popcorn. And yes, I realize this sounds like the day of a 72 year old.
5. What is your favorite movie of all time?
So difficult to pick because I love SO many different genres of movies. I'm not kidding, I just googled Jared to ask HIM what MY favorite movie was.
6. What is the most important thing you've learned since starting your blog?
Don't be fake- people will see right through that.
7. What is one item you're dying to have in your closet right now?
A cute, new dress that can go from work to date-night-out.
8. You are given a $100 gift card to Target. What do you buy?
The penny-pincher in me wants to instantly say groceries, but let's pretend it's not a Super Target and that's not an option. Hmm, then I'd probably buy some new home decor; I feel like we havn't updated anything in our house in years because we've been saving money but I've been drooling over new throw pillows.
9. Where is one place you haven't been that you'd love to visit on a vacation?
10. If you could only be active on one social media account (blog not included), which one would you choose?
Instagram for sure. Twitter and Facebook both annoy me regularly- Instagram is usually full of lots of pretty pictures and entertaining things!
11. Cats or dogs?Well I'm allergic to both :( But I love, love LOVE dogs!
And Jamie's questions for me were:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
It's a tie, I'm sorry. I love Spring because of my birthday and Easter - but fall means football. So they both win :)
2. What inspires you the most in your daily life?
My pastor at church. His message each week keeps me going, encourages me and inspires me regardless of whatever else is going on in life.
3. If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you want to have with you?
Toothbrush/paste (can that count as one?), matches and a really, really realllllly big book.
4. Who is your hero?
I don't feel like I have one... Is that bad?
5. Are you a coffee person, a tea person, both or neither?
Neither! The only coffee drinks I get on occasion are doctored up and don't taste like coffee. Every once in a blue moon I'll have a chai tea- but that's about it.
6. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Any type of mexican dish- duh!
7. Best advice you've ever been given?
Even if you fail every single day, never stop setting goals for yourself. You'll get there eventually.
8. What is your favorite sport? Who is your favorite team in that sport?
In case you're JUST getting here.... FOOTBALL! And THE Cincinnati Bengals, of course.
9. You just won the lottery! What's the first thing you use the money for?
I'd paid off my student loans and our mortgage.
Buy new cars for Jared and I.
Take an awesome vacation.
(Can you tell I've thought about this a time or two?)
10. What's your favorite way to relax?
Reading a great book and soaking in the tub.
11. Tell me something about yourself that people might find weird.
I can crack just about every joint/bone in my body... Jared hates it and get's so grossed out by it.