I totally skipped out on a Monday post... which felt weird and good at the same time. Life is charging ahead faster than ever, that's the plain and simple truth. Football season always brings about more hours and obligations and unfortunately I already feel myself falling behind on life. So what does that mean? It means my blog posts may get a little less frequent, but don't give up on me or get offended if I take a bit longer to get back to emails and tweets. I'll be here when I can, but my career is just more important right now. I know many of you can relate!
|Football Season 2010! Throwback! :)|
In the spirit of keeping things simple around here I figured a life update in list(ish) form was easiest and best for us all. Here goes nothing:
- Jared and I had our first ever yardsale over the weekend! We were ridiculously last minute throwing it together but it ended up being a big success. We priced EVERYTHING Thursday evening and got about 4 hours of sleep before we woke up to haul everything outside, put our signs up and get to work. We got rid of a good amount of junk and will be donating the rest this week. Sallie & Perkins were happy to hear about the extra cash we pocketed, too.
- I am obsessed with my niece. Okay, this isn't news... but Skyping with her just gets more and more fun as she gets older! She is starting to recognize us (I think!) and has fun waving to us, playing peekaboo, showing us books and anything else cute you can think of. I love that little girl so much! Being an Aunt is honestly THE coolest thing ever!
- The gym is seriously getting addicting. I have waited for this feeling to hit me for SO long and it finally has. I am loving the regular routine Jared and I have gotten into and the fact that I can tell I'm getting stronger. The feeling of adding weights to a machine and being able to rep it out? I feel like super woman!!!
- One of my cousins just found out she's having twins and I'm entirely too excited for her! TWINS! Can you imagine? I think I would be all about that 2-for-1 deal! ;)
- I have been a cooking machine lately. Between the freezer meals I've stocked us with and trying some new recipes here and there Jared and I have been eating pretty darn well! My goal is going to be to freezer cook once a month to give us those 10-12 meals to have on hand for our busiest nights. It makes life easier and I'm all about easy.
- I haven't gotten my camera out much ately, but I have been working on my Shutterfly photobooks still. I'm slowly organizing my digital photos along the way and it feels nice to be cleaning up my computer while I make something cute, too! I randomly came across these pics Kayla DropBoxed me from their wedding (yes- over a year ago) and I kinda' love them. Even though someone was creeping on Jared and I ;) These are the moments that matter in life!
That's all folks! Hope that was enough of a life update. Thank you all for always reading and commenting
and supporting :) You're the BEST.