In my mind I always think of things I want to do, see, accomplish before a certain point in my life but I've never made that concrete list. Which, if you know me, is crazy because I LOVE a good list.... or seven. I make lists daily so it just makes sense to finally get on it and make by 30 before 30 list. Plus, my 26th birthday is exactly 1 month from today and every so often I have panic attacks about how "old" I'm getting.
|Oh you know... just *TWENTY* years ago!!|
Erin's 30 before 30 list
To be completed by April 20, 2017
1. Run a 1/2 marathon.
2. Be completely debt free.
3. Give up pop for 60 days straight.
4. Finish my novel and submit it for publishing.
5. Be a mom.
6. Organize our house, top to bottom.
7. Grow this blog to 2,000 readers.
8. Treat myself to a day at the spa.
9. Host a holiday meal.
10. Crochet a gift for someone.
11. Get at least 2 more stamps on my passport.
12. Get involved in our church.
13. Visit 2 more NFL stadiums.
14. Upgrade the floors/carpeting in our home.
15. Get professional pictures taken of Jared and I.
16. Visit as many new states as possible. (I'm 22/50 right now)
17. Regularly donate to charity.
18. Watch every movie we own.
19. Throw Jared a fantastic 30th birthday party.
20. Go on a spontaneous weekend getaway.
21. Be up-to-date on all family/yearly photobooks.
22. Get a promotion.
23. Visit DisneyWorld
24. Anonymously help someone in need.
25. Restore an antique piece of furniture.
26. Become an early riser.
27. Go to the Ohio state fair (I've never been!)
28. Update my camera/lenses
29. Grow my hair out and donate to Locks of Love.
30. Read 20 new books each year.
So what do you think? Think I can do this all in 4 years & 1 month?! I know there are some pretty lofty goals on there, but I'm excited to finally have an 'official' list and to start crossing things off. I'd love to read your bucket list or 30 before 30 type of list, if you've got one- leave the link in a comment below!
*******************And since Robin is starting her brand new link-up today, I wanted to join in as well!! Because seriously….
I can't believe… It's taken me this long to make this list.
I can't believe… My birthday is only 1 month away!
I can't believe…. I might be meeting lil miss Robin next month, eeeeek!!!! :)
I can't believe…. I actually went out and jog/walked 2 miles with Jared after dinner last night- and liked it!