2011 has TRULY been one of the best years ever! Blessed beyond belief and looking
forward to more great things to come.
I am so excited about a new year, a fresh start. There is just something about a new, clean calendar
on the wall. A life slate that is wiped clean. No blemishes, bad feelings or negative
thoughts. Just a new year, another opportunity for greatness.
I decided to come up with 12 goals for 2012. Some can be classified as 'resolutions' but others
are just things I want to accomplish this year- concrete and abstract ideas. I look forward to
being able to cross these off my list as the months go by.
1. Write 200 blog posts (this would be major, for me!)
2. Lose ** pounds (Can't divulge tooo much)
3. Run my first 10k
4... Hopefully follow a 10k with a 1/2 marathon
5. Read 50 new books
6. Agressively build up our savings account
7. Organize the house top to bottom. (Can't wait!! No, seriously!)
8. Visit 3 new cities (Even if it's just 45 minutes away-- it counts.)
9. Be a better friend
10. Learn how to trust in God's perfect timing
11. Show kindness to someone every single day
12. Take a class or workshop that will help my career