1. If you're going to prepare food for the crockpot in the morning, put your mascara on AFTER you chop the onions.
2. Speaking of the mornings? No, you cannot sleep in another 10 minutes. You are a slowpoke and need that time to get your life together and get to work on time.
3. Candy is dangerous. Don't buy it. When you receive it, immediately take it to work and share unless you do indeed want to eat that entire bag of Brach's Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies in one evening.
4. Laundry isn't so bad when you do it little by little throughout the week. Waiting until you have 13 loads of it is stressful- don't let that happen!
5. Your hair does not work well with the 'dirty hair' look. Wash it every.single.morning.
6. Going weeks without a pop and then having one late at night is not a good idea. Your stomach will hurt and you will have weird dreams of a fox parade following you home from work that night.
7. Your age seriously does not matter. Keep doing whatever you love doing and pursue your dreams until they come true. Even if it takes you until you're 60… but let's hope that's not the case.
8. You are given sick days for a reason. Use them and don't feel guilty!
9. Some people in your life will be mean and hard to deal with. It sucks, but negativity is part of life, just don't let it affect yours!
10. However… love the friends and family you've got with everything in you. Because, they are what matter most. Like my good friend Olaf said, some people are worth melting for.