You know how there are just some genuinely NICE people in this world? Kaylee is one of them. So nice, that she nominated me for the sunshine award and apparently that means I'm supposed to tell you 11 random things about myself. Andddd, since I'm stuck in my office today, I figured, why the heck not?! So here goes nothing:
1. I graduated from high school in 2005, undergrad in 2008 and finished my Master's in 2010. That's a lot of school in 5 years, but I really do miss it sometimes. I find myself wondering.... "Hm, what could I go back to school for?!"
2. Jared and I's first 'official date' was ice skating. It wasn't really supposed to be a date, but all our friends bailed on us and it ended up just being the two of us. I wonder if they planned that? ;)
|Not our first date- but a classic pic of us.|
3. I've had my future first-born daughter's named picked out for probably 8 years now. Luckily, Jared is fan!
4. One of my favorite card games ever is called Dutch Blitz. Super fast-paced and crazy, I love it! I cannot tell you how many times my mom and I have played it....and usually my sides hurt from laughing so hard each game.
5. My life goal is to become an author. It will happen. It will, it will!
6. Although football is our first love, we are big Pacers fans too and try to get to one game a year. Luckily, someone I used to work with now works for them and has helped us out with tickets recently.
7. It was just my mom and I that went wedding dress shopping. My sister lives out of town and the thought of a bunch of other friends/relatives there watching and giving input stressed me out. No thanks ;)
8. I've been at my place of employment for over four years now. Did you know 91% of us millennials (born between 1977-1997) expect to only stay at a job about 3 years? That would mean we'd have 15-20 jobs in our lifetime!! #RandomFactOfTheDay
9. I've been pretty great at predicting the Bengals record the past few years. Last year I called 10-6 (correct!) and this year I called 12-4. Keeping my fingers crossed I'm right again this year!!
10. Coming up with random facts about yourself is super hard.....
The end! Happy Saturday everyone!!